The facilities at CR2 Development Center in India are equipped to handle complex and critical software development projects and products. The infrastructure at CR2 is one of the key components in making our Amplified Offshore Model a successful Global Delivery Model. At CR2, the Offshore Development Centers are a virtual extension of the client's development team.
- We have excellent team of professionals working round the clock at our state-of-the-art development center.
- The infrastructure includes policies and standards for:
- Data security
- Network security
- Physical access security
- Fast Ethernet local area network ensures that all workstations have a full network speed access
- The network has facility to create a separate network for each of our clients
- VPN / firewalls ensure protection from unauthorized access.
- Access to all the working areas in the building and the server room is restricted and controlled by a security access card.
- The infrastructure policies and strategies are aimed at ensuring smooth and uninterrupted development and delivery.
- CR2 Development facilities are secured through restricted physical access and secure networks. CR2 also has a very well defined Intellectual Property Policy.