campusrecruit™ is one of the largest & unique job search portal and serves as a flawless & virtual Employment Exchange not only for the jobseekers but also for Recruiters & Academia. Unlike any other job portals, this is the first portal which works on a reverse mode where Recruiters tracks & chases the jobseekers instead of jobseekers chasing the jobs. Here the jobseekers do not hunt the job but the job comes hunting the jobseekers.
campusrecruit™ is published by CR2 Technologies Ltd., which is engaged in providing eGovernance & eLearning solutions to Educational & Health Care sectors. CR2 is a group of Academicians, Librarians, and Medical & IT Professionals. The prime focus of the group is to build a 'Knowledge Society' based on eLearning.
campusrecruit™ is a perfect destination for recruiters to find right people for the right job at the right time and for unemployed masses to get the right job. It provides a common platform & one stop clearing house where Recruiters & Jobseekers meet together under one roof.
campusrecruit™'s Value :
- Meeting commitments made to external & internal customers
- Fostering trust, leadership, creativity and speed of response
- Trust & Respect for dignity & potential of individuals
- Loyalty & Pride in the company
- Team Spirit in every field
- Zeal to strive relentlessly for excellence
- Integrity, Honesty, Ethics, Sincerity & Fairness in all action
campusrecruit™'s Objectives :
- Growth: To ensure a steady growth by enhancing the competitive edge of campusrecruit™ in existing business, new areas & international operations so as to fulfill national expectations for campusrecruit™
- Profitability: To provide a reasonable and adequate return on capital employed, primarily through improvements in operational efficiency, capacity utilization & productivity, and generates adequate internal resources to finance company's growth.
- Customer Delight: To build a high degree of customer confidence by providing increased value for his money through best of product quality, performance & superior customer services & thus surpassing customer's expectations
- People Orientation: To enable each employee to achieve his potential, improve his capabilities, perceive his role & responsibilities & participate & contribute positively to the growth & success of the company. To invest in human resources continuously and be alive to their needs.
- Technology: To achieve technological excellence in operations by development of indigenous technologies and efficient absorption & adaptation of imported technologies to sustain needs & priorities, and provide a competitive advantage to the company.
- Image: To fulfill the expectations and to add values which shareholders, employees, customers, peers, associates and the country at large have from